Aren't we all just observers?

Monday, June 18, 2007

A lot worse for wear.


Courtesy of Asia (the person, not the continent):

China: Greatest hits.
(Can you tell we like the "pretending to be asian girls" pose?)

Um, how much worse off do we look than our Barcelona pictures? Jeez. The good news is that I am continuing on my downward spiral here in Seoul. Which is very unfair of me considering the people here are ridiculously sweet, the city is very peaceful and my hotel is the coolest. But I'm pretty sure it's a lost cause at this point. A cold is chasing me down and I keep falling asleep in cabs and, um, interviews. Two more groups at a facility tonight. Here's to hoping I don't do the head nodding thing in front of clients.

Oy vey. Back to work.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys are so cute... And you won't believe this, but I found Nicholas Banovitz on MySpace. I'll tell you more later. Jessie

Anonymous said...

What?..... you couldn't get the cork out of the wine bottle fast enough? Now that is as pure a demonstration of desperation / downward spiral as you could have expressed. Hilarious. It could be worse, you could be a Hooter's Girl in China, so take heart and keep up the ETOH level until you return to Uh-mary-kuh and you can detox in the comfort of your own home. Love you..

Anonymous said...

elloooo daaaaawwling,

The picture of you and Asia look like a Teen magazine cover. I agree with Jessica, you two are adorable. The next time you come for a visit we will be attending a dance PE class just like the one you posted, I can see us now. ;-) I received your email today and I'm bubbling over with excitment.
Bubble, bubble.....